Our school has 645 students and we want our yearbook to be as inclusive as possible, highlighting a variety of the wonderful activities that occur during the school year.
As you take photos, consider the following recommendations:
- Groups of kids (three to five at a time)
- Close ups work best- Pictures taken of the whole classroom will not show faces well enough
- Photos do not have to be from an "event" - fun playground photos, cafeteria shots, etc. will work, too
- Cell phone photos must be submitted at the highest resolution
- Required resolution: 300 dpi minimum or 5 megapixels
If emailing pictures does not work well for you, you may download them onto a CD and send them to school for Laurie Way.
Pictures may be emailed to Washington.email@example.com