IS YOUR FAMILY NEEDING CHRISTMAS ASSISTANCE?
The Salvation Army is taking applications for Christmas Assistance for Cleveland County residents on
- September 27 from 2 pm - 8 pm
- October 23 & 24 from 10am - 3 pm
October 25 from 2pm - 8 pm
318 E Hayes in Norman, near Porter and Robinson
Head of Household MUST bring these items:
- PICTURE ID (Driver's License, State-issued ID, Governmental/Military ID, Passport or ID from country of origin) for All adult household members
- OFFICIAL CERTIFIED STATE ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATES or OFFICIAL DHS BENEFITS STATEMENT for ALL children in the home ages 12 & under
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS, LEGAL DOCUMENTS BEARING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS or EQUIVALENT DOCUMENTATIONS FROM COUNTRY OF ORGIN for ALL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
- PROOF OF INCOME--pay stubs, award letter, unemployment verification, etc. If no income verification is available, you may bring DHS Benefits Statement (must include address, income, social security number, and benefit amount)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (utility bill or lease agreement). They will assist individuals and families residing in zip codes 73026, 73051, 73057, 73068, 73069, 73070, 73071,73072, and 73160 only
Please remember, you may only apply for Christmas Assistance from ONE agency! Duplicate applications will be voided.
Plase do NOT bring children with you to apply
if you have any questions please contact The Salvation Army at 364-9910